Shareholders in the gas sector urged the
They stressed the significance of the nation having sustainable and reliable gas infrastructure network if the privatization of the power sector must succeed.
The gas industry operators, who spoke at the yearly general meeting of the
The shareholders said that the unsettled debt profile of some of the government agencies such as the defunct
General manager, gas,
He said the Nigerian Gas Master plan did a great job but there are some challenges still that must be resolved move the industry forward.
Gas suppliers are scared that they might not be paid if they make further investments in the sector and urged the government to intervene on the problem of debts the defunct PHCN owes gas producers.
Victor said that the current gas structure should be reviewed to meet international standard.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground