This growth however dispels rumour making the rounds within the clusters that the proposed loan offer from the bank is coming with high interest rate and so, not favourable to them.
It is stated by
According to him, we approved the N600 million loan for the garment and leather sectors, because from our findings, they are a very organised group.
The bank is to offer the clusters with lease intended to buy them equipment and overdraft to help them purchase raw materials. The gesture is aimed at upgrading the capacity and product quality of the operators.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids