This growth however dispels rumour making the rounds within the clusters that the proposed loan offer from the bank is coming with high interest rate and so, not favourable to them.
It is stated by
According to him, we approved the N600 million loan for the garment and leather sectors, because from our findings, they are a very organised group.
The bank is to offer the clusters with lease intended to buy them equipment and overdraft to help them purchase raw materials. The gesture is aimed at upgrading the capacity and product quality of the operators.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment