Weeks after Jenny McCarthy and her fiance Donnie Wahlberg joked that they'd rather have their wedding ceremony at Applebee's than plan a reception like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's, the duo received an interesting message from the restaurant chain.
"I thought it was very cute that Applebee's tweeted us, so we went in on it, we actually said maybe we should have them do the appetizers," McCarthy told Extra.
"Or the wedding rehearsal dinner, it was really sweet of them," added Wahlberg.
While the pair, who revealed their engagement in April, has not yet begun to plan their upcoming nuptials, they're sure that it'll be "a small wedding in a really beautiful place."
"We both want to do it right this time," Wahlberg said. "We've both been married before and we want to make it special... this is the last wedding so..."
Last month, the 41-year-old ex-Playmate and the former boy-bander joked with the Boston Herald that her upcoming wedding would be nothing like Kardashian's.
"We're not getting married in Istanbul with eight million guests," Wahlberg said.
"I won't have three dresses," McCarthy added before saying that Kardashian and West's nuptials made her want to get married "at an Applebee's."
Original headline: Jenny McCarthy on why she might have Applebee's do her wedding appetizers
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?