Iranian institutes and companies will attend Nano Korea 2014, the second largest cutting-edge technology exhibition in the world, which will be held in the exhibition hall of
In addition to the large number of electronic devices featuring technologies to which nanotechnology can be applied, there will be six additional new technologies, including micro/MEMS, advanced ceramics, lasers, 3D printers and bionics.
In the exhibition, 360 companies and organizations, including large domestic and overseas companies, research institutes and universities, will present the latest nanotechnologies in 520 booths.
The exhibition will provide opportunities for participants to exchange information on nanotechnology.
Visit http://www.nanokorea.or.kr for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street