TWO managers of an investment firm,
Patrick Okekaro and
The police prosecutor, Supol Olakanmi Omisope, told the court in charge No A\29A\2014 that the accused persons committed the offence in
He said that the accused pair, with intent to defraud, did knowingly make false land documents of a property at plot 1,x1 extension, Alabubosa,
He said the transactions became public knowledge when the accused could not repay the loan within the agreed time.
The bank management made efforts to take over the land but the rightful owners surfaced and alerted them they never use their property documents to obtain loan from any bank.
Omisope said following the revelations, the bank management reported the matter to the police leading to the arrest of the accused.
They pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Okekaro and Ademiluyi are out on bail.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio