Item 5.03 Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws
On the Effective Date, each holder of common stock will receive 1 share of our common stock for each 1,000 shares of our common stock they own immediately prior to the Reverse Stock Split. We will not issue fractional shares in connection with the Reverse Stock Split. Fractional shares will be rounded up to the nearest whole share.
A copy of the Amendment is attached to this current report as Exhibit 3.1 incorporated herein by reference.
This report contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Our actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements for many reasons, including the risks and uncertainties as may be detailed from time to time in our public announcements and filings with the
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
3.1 Certificate of Amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation, As
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor