In recent years, many countries have introduced initiatives to increase safety and minimize environmental hazards. For example, the focus on passenger safety has led to the increased demand for and application of sensors in the Automotive industry, which drives the demand for sensors used in vehicles. In 2008, the European car safety performance assessment program Euro NCAP made it necessary for manufacturers to use electronic stability control in cars to obtain a five-star rating. Further, the EU has decided to make the use of electronic stability control systems mandatory in vehicles. According Regulation No 661 introduced by the
Analysts forecast the Global Industrial Sensor market will grow at a CAGR of 10.33 percent over the period 2013-2018. According to the report, one of the main drivers in this market is the increased demand for automotive safety systems. The demand for sensors in vehicles is increasing because of their advanced safety functions. Sensors are used in the power train, chassis, and body of the vehicle.
Covered in this Report
The Global Industrial Sensor market can be segmented into four divisions: Automotive, Aircraft and Ship Industry, Information Technology and Communication Industry, and Machinery Industry and Process Industry. These are the major sets of end-users for the industrial sensors.
Global Industrial Sensor Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the
• ROW Purchase Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=17820. Key Vendors
• Texas Instruments Incorporated Other Prominent Vendors
• Infenion Technologies AG Key Market Driver
• Increasing Demand for Automotive Safety Systems. Key Market Challenge
• Reducing Time to Market.
• Increasing Number of Government Initiatives. Further, the report states that one of the main challenges in this market is the need to reduce the time to market. There is continuous demand for new and advanced industrial sensors. To capture market share, vendors have to develop their products within a given time frame and market them ahead of their competitors. The recognizes the following companies as the key players in Global Industrial Sensor Market: ST
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Industrial Sensor Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global Industrial Sensor Market by Application Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 4: Global Industrial Sensor Market by End-user Segmentation 2013-2018
Exhibit 5: Global Industrial Sensor market for Machinery Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Global Industrial Sensor market for Process Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global Industrial Sensor market for Automotive, Aircraft and Ship Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 8: Global Industrial Sensor market for Information Technology and Communication Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Global Industrial Sensor Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 10: Global Industrial Sensor Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
Exhibit 11: Industrial Sensor Market in the
Exhibit 12: Industrial Sensor Market in the
Exhibit 13: Industrial Sensor Market in the
Explore other new reports on
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/global-industrial-sensor/market-2014-2018/prweb11950005.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs