In a statement Monday, the company had said it needed to secure funding from the open offer to meet all of its licence commitments and support operations over the next 12 months.
It had said it was likely to require additional sources of funding, as well, including securing farm out partners for its projects, but had said it would have enough cash to support operations and the preparatory work in Ksar Hadada permit onshore
Last month the company announced a placing and open offer to raise up to
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth