A LARGER interest rate hike than is currently expected would add thousands of pounds to
The financial services firm said yesterday that for the average property, a three per cent increase in interest rates would add £163.38 to a mortgage bill - the equivalent of nearly £2,000 per year.
"The improving economic picture means a rise in interest rates is inevitable. Banks are already pricing in this increase, so it is vital that they act now to get a good deal," said
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- Manufacturing in U.S. at Fastest Pace in 3-1/2 Years