Three months after their "conscious uncoupling," Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are still living together in their California home.
"Chris hasn't moved out of their Brentwood house yet," a source tells E! News. "They are both still living there and spending weekends together at their new house in Malibu."
"They both do a lot of business travel, and so there are times when one of them will have the house to themselves," the insider continues. "But if they are both in town, they both stay there."
Paltrow and Martin announced their split in March after ten years of marriage. The pair intend to remain close friends for the benefit of their two children, Apple and Moses.
"They've tried to keep things as stable and consistent as possible for their kids," the source reveals. "They spend a lot of time together as a family and haven't changed things since they announced they were splitting up. Other than taking off their wedding bands, they seem closer than ever."
The former couple's living situation and chummy interactions have led some to believe the two might "consciously recouple."
"Chris still lives with her, they are amazingly lovely-dovey together, and she still wears her wedding ring," a friend tells The Mirror. "They may have consciously uncoupled a few months ago -- but they seem to be recoupling now. No one will be surprised if they get back together."
Original headline: Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin still living together months after their ...
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf