Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug and life science research, today announced the release of Genedata Screener® 12. This latest version of the industry's single-platform screening solution provides: new capabilities for data analysis of technologies such as Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), Thermal Shift, Combination and Panel Screens; broadens workflow support; and minimizes data analysis time. Genedata Screener 12 features advanced image management functionality and a newly- designed Analyzer module, which optimizes user efficiency and productivity -- from loading data to generating final analysis results. Addressing emerging research requirements, Genedata Screener 12 broadens the portfolio of innovative screening data analyses that can be handled in a single software system.
Platform Enhancements Increase Screening Productivity & Improve Data Analysis Results
Used by leading pharmaceutical companies, CROs, and academic research institutions, Genedata Screener is the infrastructure-shaping solution for all types of screening projects. Supporting high throughput and a broad range of screening technologies, it delivers the industry's fastest data loading and calculation capabilities. Now, it also completely automates processing, from data import to results. This high degree of automation is especially useful in multi-step data analysis such as dose-response curve and compound combination experiments and in pre-processing for time-series and single-cell data. While ease-of-use enhancements help increase user adoption organization-wide, the new release also has time-saving features that minimize system maintenance and enable analysis workflows for newer technologies and applications. Moreover, version 12 enables the platform to be easily customized to handle specific applications, technologies, and customer requirements.
Highlights of Genedata Screener version 12:
• Integrated Screener Core is a single application for accelerating the complete workflow, which enables complete analysis parameterization, automated result calculation upon data import, and single-click navigation from dose-response curves to well data and back
• Screener for SPR analyzes data from any biosensor instrument and standardizes and automates SPR raw data loading, pre-processing, analysis, result generation, and reporting
• Screener for Combination Screening robustly computes synergy effects (using Loewe, Bliss) and offers enhanced display of combination results (e.g. as isobolograms)
• Flexible Support for Panel Screens to measure multiple targets or cell lines in one experiment
• Streamlined Image Management for multi-instrument environments with fast secondary analysis
• Easier Customizations with administrator and user guides and self-contained plug-ins
"Genedata Screener has established itself as the software of choice for all plate-based screening technologies," said Dr.
Genedata transforms data into intelligence with a portfolio of advanced software solutions, which make research data accessible and understandable and research processes more efficient. These solutions are used worldwide by leading pharmaceutical, industrial, and agricultural biotechnology companies as well as academic research organizations. Genedata innovations enable scientific discovery that fights disease and improves health and quality of life worldwide. Founded in 1997, Genedata is headquartered in
The statements in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with uncertainties related to contract cancellations, developing risks, competitive factors, uncertainties pertaining to customer orders, demand for products and services, development of markets for the Company's products and services. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
All product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11946637.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor