ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16062014 -
Since its formation in 1988, the Life Sciences Finance business has been a leader in financing early-stage biotech, pharma and device companies, with significant relationships across the venture capital community that specializes in healthcare.
'Brett has a long history of providing outstanding leadership and developing innovative solutions for customers,' said
'The life sciences space is extremely exciting,' said Haring. 'These are relatively young companies that are working to solve problems that are crucial for the health of our society. I look forward to continuing to grow the business and furthering our commitments to the life science industry while also leveraging GE's deep domain expertise in healthcare.'
Customers across 45 healthcare sectors - including senior housing, hospitals, medical offices, outpatient services, pharmaceuticals and medical devices - rely on HFS to finance acquisitions, refinance existing debt, support working capital needs and fund growth initiatives. With in-depth industry knowledge and expertise, the HFS team of professionals creates business and financial solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of its customers. For more information, visit www.gecapital.com/healthcare or follow company news via
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Notes to Editors
Job Title Division GE Capital,
Fax Mobile Email email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience