Fitch's corporate ratings make use of both qualitative and quantitative analyses to assess the business and financial risks of fixed-income issuers and their individual debt issues. The qualitative aspect of Fitch's corporate ratings focuses on the issuer's policies in relation to operating strategies, acquisitions and divestitures, financial leverage targets, dividend policies, and financial goals.
The special report 'Mexican Comparative Statistics Book - 2014' is available on Fitch's web site 'www.fitchratings.com', or by clicking on the link. This report represents an ongoing effort by Fitch to provide investors with tools and key detailed company profile information in order to make insightful credit judgments in a region with diverse risks.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Vela Valdes, +52 (81) 8399 9100
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border