The prosecutors indicted
Before the couple were arrested in May,
The couple are accused of overstating sales to record a net profit of around
The company is alleged to have carried out circular transactions with trading partners to artificially inflate sales.
It is believed that the earnings report was falsified to keep the company listed, according to the prosecutors and the commission.
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows