Following is the text of press release issued by
A meeting was held at CEAD, MUET, Jamshoro to discuss such issue. CEAD, MUET, Jamshoro, Director Prof. Dr
He said that it is observed that some social pages titled CEAD have kept irrelevant material are propagating misinformation about different examination, extracurricular activities, circulars etc, that create unrest in the study career of students and lead them to misguidance.
He warned that if anyone found to run such pages after mentioned period without approval, an action as per cyber crime law will be taken against him/her.
For more information, contact:
Public Relations Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant