Common shares issued under the private placement have been priced at
The proceeds of the private placement will be used to support the company's 49% share of capital expenditures at the Gahcho KuÉ diamond project and for general corporate purposes.
First production is expected in the second half of 2016. The project consists of a cluster of 4 diamondiferous kimberlites, 3 of which have a probable diamond content total of 55.5 million carats.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For