Common shares issued under the private placement have been priced at
The proceeds of the private placement will be used to support the company's 49% share of capital expenditures at the Gahcho KuÉ diamond project and for general corporate purposes.
First production is expected in the second half of 2016. The project consists of a cluster of 4 diamondiferous kimberlites, 3 of which have a probable diamond content total of 55.5 million carats.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries