Luxury fashion designers Burberry and
The two labels were showing Tuesday for
Bailey said he believed men enjoy fashion just as much as women.
"I think a guy shops in a slightly different way to a woman, but I think guys absolutely enjoy the aesthetic of clothes, as well as the whole idea of what fashion is," he said.
Ford looked to Santa Fe and America's West — where the designer spent his early years — for inspiration.
Best known for his sleek men's suits, he said he was branching out to casual wear with jeans, sporty jackets and sneakers. The result was a collection featuring very little suiting, filled instead with suede and leather fringed jackets, cowboy boots and head-to-toe denim outfits.
Ford did not stage a catwalk, choosing rather to host editors in a private show at his
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted