Luxury fashion designers Burberry and
The two labels were showing Tuesday for
Bailey said he believed men enjoy fashion just as much as women.
"I think a guy shops in a slightly different way to a woman, but I think guys absolutely enjoy the aesthetic of clothes, as well as the whole idea of what fashion is," he said.
Ford looked to Santa Fe and America's West — where the designer spent his early years — for inspiration.
Best known for his sleek men's suits, he said he was branching out to casual wear with jeans, sporty jackets and sneakers. The result was a collection featuring very little suiting, filled instead with suede and leather fringed jackets, cowboy boots and head-to-toe denim outfits.
Ford did not stage a catwalk, choosing rather to host editors in a private show at his
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment