ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 -
This information is being provided in accordance with the terms of such shares. Defined terms in this press release which are not otherwise defined shall have the meaning given to them in the articles of
The simple average of the Reference Gold Price during the three-month period ending on
The Relevant Number for the purposes of the calculation of the Dividend Liquidation Preference is 0.017501.
There are currently no dividends accrued and unpaid on the Banro Series A Shares or the Barbados Preferred Shares.
The Monthly Production Level for the first quarter of 2014 was 6,712 ounces of gold per month, such that the Annual Dividend Yield is 10.0%.
If, as and when dividends are authorized and declared by
The four projects, each of which has a mining license, are located along the 210 kilometre long Twangiza-Namoya gold belt in the South Kivu and Maniema provinces of the
For further information, please visit our website at www.banro.com
Tel: +1 416-366-2221
Toll free: 1-800-714-7938
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?