Muganbank OJSC has announced the results of the 37th draw of bearer bonds held on
The bank said the draw was broadcasted online over Muganbank's website for bondholders' easy watch and to ensure transparency of the draw process.
"The total prize fund of each draw of the bearer bonds amounts to 562,500 AZN, the number of prize bonds being 2000. The maximum prize amount is 50,000 AZN," the bank said.
The numbers of winning bonds are published on the next issue of 'Xalq q?zeti' newspaper, as well as, on the bank's official website (http://www.muganbank.az/retail/bearer-bonds/list/). For more information please also call 933.
The next 38th draw will be held on
This bond project of Muganbank OJSC was registered with the
The advantage of this product as being risk-free is an important and attractive factor. The winning statistics of this product is good enough, besides each bondholder is provided with a profit of two percent per annum.
The bondholders can at any time return their bonds to any branch of the bank and get back the face amount of the bond plus the above mentioned interest.
In other words, the bank ensures absolute liquidity for its securities. These conditions are a good reason to determine on making additional investments in family budget.
The official exchange rate on
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel