Anambra and five other states have been selected for the implementation of
The will share
He said what the
According to Adekunle, the project would among other things promote technical, vocational and science education to equip children with skills to be productive and encourage teachers to teach in rural access to functional education.
He advocated involvement of private sector in skills acquisition programmes for students.
Also, a member of the team, Mr. Ikechukwu Nweje, said Anambra State has also been elected for another
Nweje explained that under the scheme Anambra State and five other states;
Obiano explained that his administration has equally put in place structures that would promote transparency, accountability and efficiency in to collaborations with donor agencies and development partners.
He said huge resources would be invested in vocational and technical education to produce the manpower with the necessary skills to sustain his development pillars.
Also, Education Commissioner,
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married