AgitarOne JUnit Generator transforms Java development into an agile, quick release, low risk process by automatically creating compilable high-coverage tests at the push of a button. The JUnit Generator analyzes the entire Java project and then generates tests that capture and preserve the code's behavior. The speed and simplicity of fast tests mean they can be run often, typically many times a day, by developers in order to ensure that the code actually does what it is supposed to do.
"The computer science students of today will create tomorrow's mission critical enterprise applications so the sooner they gain familiarity with leading-edge agile development technology the better," said
Students that utilize AgitarOne in the classroom setting will be prepared to quickly utilize the skills they have developed after graduation. The familiarity with fast testing tools that they gain during their studies can be easily applied in a corporation, government or non-profit environment. Just as important, students will gain familiarity with agile methods that are transforming the software development process by catching problems immediately after each code change when they can be quickly and inexpensively corrected.
Using unprecedented JUnit generation, software agitation techniques, and Java functional testing coverage capabilities,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11941789.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.