AgitarOne JUnit Generator transforms Java development into an agile, quick release, low risk process by automatically creating compilable high-coverage tests at the push of a button. The JUnit Generator analyzes the entire Java project and then generates tests that capture and preserve the code's behavior. The speed and simplicity of fast tests mean they can be run often, typically many times a day, by developers in order to ensure that the code actually does what it is supposed to do.
"The computer science students of today will create tomorrow's mission critical enterprise applications so the sooner they gain familiarity with leading-edge agile development technology the better," said
Students that utilize AgitarOne in the classroom setting will be prepared to quickly utilize the skills they have developed after graduation. The familiarity with fast testing tools that they gain during their studies can be easily applied in a corporation, government or non-profit environment. Just as important, students will gain familiarity with agile methods that are transforming the software development process by catching problems immediately after each code change when they can be quickly and inexpensively corrected.
Using unprecedented JUnit generation, software agitation techniques, and Java functional testing coverage capabilities,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11941789.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?