The Company intends to use its proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of the purchase price for the planned acquisition of Partnerships in Care and the fees and expenses related to the transaction.
The Notes are to be offered only to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act and outside
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
This news release contains forward-looking statements. Generally words such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “could,” “anticipate,” “expect,” “intend,” “estimate,” “plan,” “continue,” and “believe” or the negative of or other variation on these and other similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this news release. The Company does not undertake to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and involve risks and uncertainties.
Acadia is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 52 behavioral healthcare facilities with more than 4,300 licensed beds in 24 states and
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers