The Entrepreneurial fair (E-fair) is a student exhibit of entrepreneurial projects in which students create business ideas and products to sell for profit, and then donate those profits to help other entrepreneurs with micro loans.
The E-fair teaches students about business, marketing, sales, working with suppliers, investing and managing money. The best part of it is that the students are also helping another entrepreneur in a developing country with a micro loan, who then will have the capital to better their family's lives.
Thomas came up with the whole business idea, designed the game, along with the concept, game play and the name Chip Smasher. RadonicRodgers.com has helped make his dream a reality by helping with graphic design, programming and app development.
About the App:
The game play is to smash as many chips as possible, avoid hazards and unlock new chip flavours, achievements and levels. Chips, apps and helping others are among his favourite things so he decided to combine them for the perfect outcome. Thomas is all about helping those less fortunate along with providing his customers an excellent gaming experience.
By purchasing Chip Smasher for
Help Thomas help others and have some fun along the way. Chip Smasher is available on Apple's app store, or Just search Chip Smasher or follow this link: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/chip-smasher/id881327546?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2
SOURCE Radonic Rodgers Strategy+
Image with caption: "Chip Smasher logo (
Image with caption: "Thomas, a 14 year old student,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer