The draft presented to
According to the proposal, the government plans to revise the portfolio of
The growth plan, "Strategy for Reviving Japan," are set to be approved as formal government policy at a cabinet meeting in late June.
The yen fell to 4-day lows of 138.45 against the euro, 113.64 against the franc and 94.02 against the loonie, compared to yesterday's closing quotes of 138.17, 113.47 and 93.85,respectively. If the yen extends decline, it may find support around 139.5 against the euro, 114.00 against the franc and 94.7 against the loonie.
The yen dropped to 173.13 against the pound and 102.06 against the greenback, compared to yesterday's closing values of 172.88 and 101.82, respectively. On the downside, the yen may find support around 102.5 against the greenback and 174.00 against the pound.
Swiss producer and import prices,
From the US, CPI, housing starts and building permits - all for May are scheduled for release in the
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant