A US-headquartered biotechnology company, Kineta, and
The company said that ACT makes a new funding model to accelerate research for its potential use by pediatric patients.
Hendricks said, "30% of the U.S. population is under the age of 21, and yet only 6% of the entire
The company said that there are barriers in developing pediatric therapies and the lack of pediatric medication use information poses risks to teens and children.
ACT brings together one of the US's top five pediatric research institutions with a leading biotechnology firm. The goal is to speed up development of medicines for teens and children with autoimmune diseases.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile