RBS and NatWest are now providing banking services to 90 communities across the
The ability to bring a banking service to new areas is all down to an expanding network of mobile vans and branches. The vehicles are especially popular in remote communities where they help customers do their banking face to face even where the demand for a permanent branch isn't there.
£600,000 is currently being invested in five new mobile banks which will take the number of vehicles in the fleet to a total of 24. Each mobile branch has a team of bankers who, when taken together, drive 7,000 miles every week and make 425 stops in 357 communities right across the country.
The NatWest service around
For more information on the mobile banks including routes and timetables you can visit here for NatWest and here for RBS.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)