RBS and NatWest are now providing banking services to 90 communities across the
The ability to bring a banking service to new areas is all down to an expanding network of mobile vans and branches. The vehicles are especially popular in remote communities where they help customers do their banking face to face even where the demand for a permanent branch isn't there.
£600,000 is currently being invested in five new mobile banks which will take the number of vehicles in the fleet to a total of 24. Each mobile branch has a team of bankers who, when taken together, drive 7,000 miles every week and make 425 stops in 357 communities right across the country.
The NatWest service around
For more information on the mobile banks including routes and timetables you can visit here for NatWest and here for RBS.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007