The business, which is in its 4th year, designs, construct and manages tailored hosted desktop solutions that permit businesses to access systems remotely, offering flexible working and security.
Corporate finance expert
Paul said: It was a pleasure to work alongside Pete and the team on this investment. Atlas is an innovative organisation with a clear vision for growth.
"As leaders in cloud technology they have captured the attention of the national market, helping to further raise the profile of the North East as a hub of exciting high growth tech companies.
"It was a real opportunity for us to back a growing business at a time of rapid interest in cloud technology. It has been great to see the company grow and secure some large customers, including Age
Atlas Cloud CEO
"We would like to thank all parties for their support at this exciting time of our development .
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention