The business, which is in its 4th year, designs, construct and manages tailored hosted desktop solutions that permit businesses to access systems remotely, offering flexible working and security.
Corporate finance expert
Paul said: It was a pleasure to work alongside Pete and the team on this investment. Atlas is an innovative organisation with a clear vision for growth.
"As leaders in cloud technology they have captured the attention of the national market, helping to further raise the profile of the North East as a hub of exciting high growth tech companies.
"It was a real opportunity for us to back a growing business at a time of rapid interest in cloud technology. It has been great to see the company grow and secure some large customers, including Age
Atlas Cloud CEO
"We would like to thank all parties for their support at this exciting time of our development .
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego