The business, which is in its 4th year, designs, construct and manages tailored hosted desktop solutions that permit businesses to access systems remotely, offering flexible working and security.
Corporate finance expert
Paul said: It was a pleasure to work alongside Pete and the team on this investment. Atlas is an innovative organisation with a clear vision for growth.
"As leaders in cloud technology they have captured the attention of the national market, helping to further raise the profile of the North East as a hub of exciting high growth tech companies.
"It was a real opportunity for us to back a growing business at a time of rapid interest in cloud technology. It has been great to see the company grow and secure some large customers, including Age
Atlas Cloud CEO
"We would like to thank all parties for their support at this exciting time of our development .
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant