It explained that the transaction services platform was designed to help small and large firms maximise payments, collections and liquidity position.
U-Direct Corporate, the bank explained in a statement, is operational in UBA Nigeria and across its 18 African subsidiaries.
The new web based U-Direct Corporate, designed for SMEs, large companies, institutions and government requires only one password to access all its eight modules on the platform, it added.
Theses modules include: payments, collections, multi-bank multi-regional balance viewing, liquidity management, cash forecasting, e-Trade, e-Treasury and value chain management.
"U-Direct Corporate also offers a mobile app, the first of its kind for corporate customers in the industry that enables access to the platform for payments and approvals on mobile phones. The mobile app is available for Android, IoS, and Blackberry smart phones," it stated.
Explaining the benefits of the product, the Product Manager for U-Direct Corporate, UBA,
"U-Direct Corporate will also enable companies speed up receivables processing, resulting in reduced financial exposure, lower borrowing costs and maximised cash flow."
On his part, the Deputy Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, UBA Africa, Mr.
"It offers unparalleled support and flexibility in cash management to our corporate customers with the improved visibility and control over global liquidity positions which it offers institutions," he said.
To the bank's Divisional Head, e-Banking, Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention