It explained that the transaction services platform was designed to help small and large firms maximise payments, collections and liquidity position.
U-Direct Corporate, the bank explained in a statement, is operational in UBA Nigeria and across its 18 African subsidiaries.
The new web based U-Direct Corporate, designed for SMEs, large companies, institutions and government requires only one password to access all its eight modules on the platform, it added.
Theses modules include: payments, collections, multi-bank multi-regional balance viewing, liquidity management, cash forecasting, e-Trade, e-Treasury and value chain management.
"U-Direct Corporate also offers a mobile app, the first of its kind for corporate customers in the industry that enables access to the platform for payments and approvals on mobile phones. The mobile app is available for Android, IoS, and Blackberry smart phones," it stated.
Explaining the benefits of the product, the Product Manager for U-Direct Corporate, UBA,
"U-Direct Corporate will also enable companies speed up receivables processing, resulting in reduced financial exposure, lower borrowing costs and maximised cash flow."
On his part, the Deputy Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, UBA Africa, Mr.
"It offers unparalleled support and flexibility in cash management to our corporate customers with the improved visibility and control over global liquidity positions which it offers institutions," he said.
To the bank's Divisional Head, e-Banking, Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting