DRUMROLL please...the bidding is over. We can now reveal the winner of lunch with hedge fund star
"Well, I like to think of myself as an early mover, so I thought I would buy this year before Jim's lunches become iconic and go up to the three and a half million dollars
The lunch - at a time and place yet to be decided between the two - won't be the first time this pair have met, as it turns out they're old friends. "Jim and I know each other well, he is a good friend, and I know that having lunch with Jim is always interesting and fun," he said.
Christensen told us he doesn't intend to give Mellon a copy of
"I read Atlas Shrugged many years ago," Mellon told The Capitalist. "To be quite honest I'd better read it again." Get cracking Jim, we hear it's a long one...
Most Popular Stories
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer