In an annual general meeting statement to shareholders, Chairman
It said that within its engineering division, Eurotex has been hit by delays to a number of projects, as a result of a client temporarily deferring maintenance on two vessels, while its plastics division is trading in line with the previous year, and the boards & panels division is currently ahead of last year.
"Given current sales levels and taking into account the contract delays in Eurotex and some remaining on-going trading uncertainties associated with the ATC division, the board remain broadly cautious on the outlook for the second half," said Burrows.
Tex shares were up 2.0% at
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya