In an annual general meeting statement to shareholders, Chairman
It said that within its engineering division, Eurotex has been hit by delays to a number of projects, as a result of a client temporarily deferring maintenance on two vessels, while its plastics division is trading in line with the previous year, and the boards & panels division is currently ahead of last year.
"Given current sales levels and taking into account the contract delays in Eurotex and some remaining on-going trading uncertainties associated with the ATC division, the board remain broadly cautious on the outlook for the second half," said Burrows.
Tex shares were up 2.0% at
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf