The television content producer posted a pretax loss of
The release of the results was delayed as they had raised concerns about the company's future sustainability.
The company's Talent Television South unit recorded a good year, the company said, working on productions including crime documentaries for the Crime and Investigation Channel and a number of commercial and corporate productions. Since the year end it has worked on documentary 'Tina Malone: Pregnant at 50', and was commissioned to produce content for Trace TV.
The Talent Television business had a less successful year, but continued to work on projects. Since the year end this division was commissioned by Japanese public broadcaster
During the year Talent Film co-produced a new feature film, Peterman, due for general release later in the year. This was not included in the results as no production fees were generated.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply