The television content producer posted a pretax loss of
The release of the results was delayed as they had raised concerns about the company's future sustainability.
The company's Talent Television South unit recorded a good year, the company said, working on productions including crime documentaries for the Crime and Investigation Channel and a number of commercial and corporate productions. Since the year end it has worked on documentary 'Tina Malone: Pregnant at 50', and was commissioned to produce content for Trace TV.
The Talent Television business had a less successful year, but continued to work on projects. Since the year end this division was commissioned by Japanese public broadcaster
During the year Talent Film co-produced a new feature film, Peterman, due for general release later in the year. This was not included in the results as no production fees were generated.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks