The group s latest software delivers 3-D, real-time positioning and location of vehicles, equipment, and personnel in working underground mines. It has features including spatial search, navigation support, advanced data mining and analysis, and creation and management of geofences. It helps to assist in safety and productivity for mining companies.
The technology has ability to automatically survey mine sites, which enables firms to prohibit workers from moving to dangerous areas in the event of an accident or disaster.
The software s real-time location information helps to bolster productivity. It enables production to be controlled and automated on demand. Moreover, communication is advanced via with integrated voice, message and CCTV services for employees in underground mines.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant