Those creditors have since refused to participate in restructurings in 2005 and 2010 that saw the vast majority of holders of Argentine sovereign debt accept a steep haircut.
In a related case, the
Permitting more examinations of the assets owned by a foreign country could have adverse consequences for
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields