Following is the text of press release issued by
State Minister for Education, Training and Standard in Higher Education, Interior and Narcotics Control Muhammad Baligh Ur Rehman has said that Government will never step back in providing all necessary educational facilities and funds that are necessary for institutions to develop themselves for quality education.
He was speaking to teachers during his visit to
While talking to faculty members
He said that arts students should be in interaction with local people as they may get more knowledge about different handicrafts and their production. State Minister said a 5 years educational policy should be planned in the institutions as students may be aware of knowing their full study tenure.
Dr. Shar further said that despite of showing extra ordinary performance CEAD is getting very less funding from government as compared to its contemporary institutions, where as we have will our students are zealous, so the government should take steps to strengthen our hands as we may be able to prepare more creative minds.
In the end
For more information, contact:
Public Relations Officer
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan