Sindh Education department inked an agreement with
The agreement was signed here on Friday by
Addressing the event,
Students from rural areas would get
He said that the agreement has been inked to make process of money distribution more transparent as there were some complaints that students were not getting total amount through Post office.
The minister said a proposal of giving scholarships to primary school girl students was under consideration to enhance the enrolment ratio of schools.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?