The Bank of
In light of this property news,
"As the old saying goes, 'when one door closes, a window opens.' As financial institutions continuously tighten their requirements for approving new mortgages, people who have been rejected should try out more creative solutions for their property problems. Remember that the old process wouldn't have the same impact as it did before, because the conditions which made it successful for several decades are no longer present right now," commented
"One creative solution that home buyers around the
"Back in the U.S., I was a foreigner with no fixed income and no credit history so I couldn't qualify for a bank loan. In order to invest in property, I always kept it in my mind that my methods should require little money to get in, and it must be automated and systemized. Without these innovations, the solutions wouldn't stand out from the traditional process and buyers would be stuck following a broken system," he shared.
Visit http://www.rickotton.co.uk/ today to get more information about creative seller finance strategies and how these strategies can be applied in changing market conditions.
You may also tune in to
This year marks the 10 year anniversary of
In 2012 Rick Otton published his Australian book 'How To Buy A House For A Dollar' which was named in the list of Top 10 Most Popular Finance Titles for 2013. A
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/uk-loan-approvals/rick-otton-analysis/prweb11942539.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?