US ambassador called on finance minister
Finance minister said energy figures one among the top priorities of his government adding government is working on fast track basis for harnessing indigenous resources by toning down its reliance on imported and expensive resources.
Finance minister exchanged views with the US ambassador on 1000 power transmission project and
He observed that his country wants to upgrade the existing ties with
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant