Qatar National Broadband Network (Qnbn) and MEEZA have entered into a strategic partnership deal to assure greater differentiation for MEEZA s core retail services, such as disaster recovery, cloud data storage and data centers.
MEEZA is a
As per the partnership, Qnbn s network connectivity will provide MEEZA passive fiber point-to-point (P2P) connectivity with dedicated and geo-redundant links will also cover operational aspects and periodic maintenance.
It is stated that the P2P network connects directly to a central office through a dedicated fibre, offering distinct flexibility, cost-efficiency and high-volume symmetrical bandwidth when compared to shared medium networks. Qnbn s fibre optic infrastructure will connect MEEZA s main Data Centres (M-VAULT 1 and M-VAULT 3) at Qatar Science and Technology Park (QSTP) and M-VAULT 2 at Umm Qarn.
Qnbn s network infrastructure will provide a national-level platform to drive the various ICT applications and advanced technologies employed today by MEEZA to provide end-to-end turnkey IT solutions further supporting the telecommunications sector in
Qnbn s network infrastructure allows high-bandwidth services, including mobile backhaul to residential and business customers. The state-of-the-art network is expected to support the latest productivity applications, services and content.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply