ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 -
QAD's board now totals six members, four of whom are independent directors. Stretch is also a member of QAD's Audit Committee of the board of directors.
Stretch, 52, joined
'QAD is excited to have
'I am thrilled to join a leading ERP vendor that has a strong cloud offering and look forward to assisting QAD to continue to work with customers in pursuit of the Effective Enterprise vision,' said Stretch. Stretch earned a B.A. in Economics and Economic History from the
QAD Enterprise Applications is offered in flexible deployment models as on-premise software, in the Cloud with QAD Cloud ERP or in a blended environment. With QAD, customers and partners in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial products and life sciences industries can better align daily operations with their strategic goals to meet their vision of becoming more
Tel: +1 805 566 5117
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia