The Cntnap2 homozygous null mice were developed by Dr.
“We have had the opportunity to extensively characterize the Cntnap2 knockout model in collaboration with the
PsychoGenics is a leader in in vivo phenotypic drug discovery. The Company applies its proprietary technology platforms in partnership with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to discover the next generation of drugs for neuropsychiatric disorders. PsychoGenics' capabilities also include standard behavioral testing, electrophysiology, molecular biology as well as state-of-the-art microdialysis and dendritic spine analysis. In addition, the company offers a variety of in-licensed transgenic mouse models that support research in areas such as Huntington’s disease, Autism spectrum disorder, psychosis/schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Muscular Dystrophy and other muscle disorders. For more information about
For more information:
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July