The Cntnap2 homozygous null mice were developed by Dr.
“We have had the opportunity to extensively characterize the Cntnap2 knockout model in collaboration with the
PsychoGenics is a leader in in vivo phenotypic drug discovery. The Company applies its proprietary technology platforms in partnership with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to discover the next generation of drugs for neuropsychiatric disorders. PsychoGenics' capabilities also include standard behavioral testing, electrophysiology, molecular biology as well as state-of-the-art microdialysis and dendritic spine analysis. In addition, the company offers a variety of in-licensed transgenic mouse models that support research in areas such as Huntington’s disease, Autism spectrum disorder, psychosis/schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Muscular Dystrophy and other muscle disorders. For more information about
For more information:
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps