Notice Type: Presolicitation Notice
Subject: Engineering Services for Link 16 Alaska
Classification Code: R - Professional, administrative, and management support services
Solicitation Number: FA8540-14-R-30853
Air Force Materiel Command
This is a Pre-Solicitation Notice. Anticipated release of the RFP is on or about
Proposals are due
This Acquisition is sole source to Ultra Electronics Prologic, Cage Code 3TRX0 IAW the statutory authority permitting other than full and open competition is 10 U.S.C. 2304 (c) (1). The Government does not own or possess rights to re-procurement data to facilitate competitive procurement of the instant sustainment services from any other source.
The proposed contract action is for supplies or services for which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one source under the authority of FAR 6.302-1. Interested persons may identify their interest and capability to respond to the requirement or submit proposals. This notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals.
However, all proposals received within thirty days after date of publication of this synopsis will be considered by the Government. A determination by the Government not to compete with this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
The RFP will NOT be posted at www.fedbizopps.gov. If you desire to obtain a copy (NO TECHNICAL DATA AVAILABLE), your emailed request must be submitted to Candace.Gibson@robins.af.mil. No telephone requests will be honored.
Foreign participation at the prime contractor level is not permitted.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight