Licence PL359 contains the Luno II discovery. An appraisal well will be drilled on the licence, starting this month, the cost of which will be borne by Lundin Norway, Premier said.
"We are pleased to be delivering against our promise to monetise non-core assets. We will continue to focus our capital and activities on projects where we are best positioned to add value,"
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel