The banking arm of the
Offer period will run until
Investors can acquire the debt papers for a minimum of P500,000, in increments of P100,000. The notes will be paid in quarterly arrears .
EastWest has tapped
EastWest, which is the tenth largest bank in the country, also expressed interest in bidding for the government's controlling stake in
At the end of the first quarter of the year, EastWest s total assets stood at
In the previous 2 years, the bank opened 178 branches, making EastWest on track to meet the 400-branch goal by the end of this year. As of
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go