The two office buildings in
AIM-listed Palace has agreed to refurbish both office buildings, which will require an investment of around
Whilst the refurbishment is being undertaken, Rockwell will continue to use part of the offices under "agreements to lease". When the refurbishment is completed, they will take new full repairing and insuring leases on both office buildings. These leases will be for a term of 12 years without a break with provision for upward-only rent reviews at the end of the fourth and eighth years.
The rent will be
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel