The biopharmaceutical company placed 1.0 billion shares at
It received acceptances for 78.4 million shares, equivalent to 27.7%, raising
When the company initially announced the fund-raising in May, it said it would use the proceeds to develop and commercialise its products, and to strengthening its financial position.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records