New LED Copier-Based Devices Expand Opportunities for the BTA Dealer Channel
For the customer, the ES9465 and ES9475 are among the smallest footprint, lightest weight and quietest of any comparable devices within their product segment. With up to three optional finishing capabilities – including inner finisher, multi-staple finisher and saddle-stitch functionality – these devices expand their range and desirability for busy workplaces.
The ES9465 and ES9475 deliver superior print quality, and competitive color and monochrome print and copy speeds. They boast exceptional color and media handling capabilities including tabloid and banner printing. A self-encrypting hard drive provides enhanced data security. In addition, these devices feature a full tilting nine inch LCD display panel, and support both cloud and mobile printing.
For the channel, these Executive Series devices feature the same open API platform – the smart Extendable Platform from OKI – as OKI A4 smart multifunction devices. This allows for flexible integration of various solution applications consistently across the dealer product portfolio. Furthermore, the LED-based ES9465 and ES9475 provide greater reliability and serviceability ease, and take less than an hour to install. These devices also feature standard reversing automatic document feeders (RADF), External Interface Enablers and full-yield toners.
The ES9465 and ES9475 multifunction devices with the smart Extendable Platform allow dealers to develop customized solutions to meet the unique business needs of their customers, and support complementary document management solutions to further-increase workplace efficiencies, including:
· PaperCut MF (http://www.okidata.com/papercut-overview)™ – a print job accounting and management software solution designed to support work environments of all sizes. PaperCut MF helps organizations accurately and conveniently account for – and recoup the costs of – printing and copying. Key features and functionality of the solution include “Find Me” secure print release, native iPad® print support and web based driverless printing, Mobile Print Release, detailed reporting with more than 50 pre-formatted reports, and embedded device support for multiple vendors. In addition, the solution allows organizations to purge unreleased print jobs to reduce waste and related print expenses.
· Drivve (http://www.okidata.com/drivve-solutions-overview)® – Drivve| Image™ image capture solution delivers enhanced workflow and document lifecycle management to the most demanding and document-intensive environments. Drivve solutions bring a wealth of tracking, reporting, secure authentication and cost recovery features to users by converting hard copy documents and routing the resulting electronic files to an Enterprise Content Management or document management system. The automated process ensures accuracy, consistency and security, and helps to simplify, streamline and improve business processes.
· DocuWare® Module connect to OKI (http://www.okidata.com/docuware -overview)® – DocuWare solutions enable companies to organize and manage the flow of information – both internally and externally – from any MFP anywhere within an organization. By integrating DocuWare with OKI smart MFPs, customers will optimize and simplify document processing and workflow. In particular, DocuWare Module Connect to OKI simplifies scan -and-capture tasks, facilitates document storage in a centralized location, personalizes scanning destinations and indexing options for ease of filing and retrieval, and eliminates the need for fax phone lines.
· RightFax (http://www.okidata.com/rightfax-overview) Connector – RightFax is a comprehensive enterprise fax and document distribution solution that automates time-intensive, manual, paper-driven processes to reduce paper-based operation costs, increase employee productivity, and decrease security risks associated with stand-alone fax machines and unsecure email connections. By integrating with OKI smart MFPs, the RightFax connector gives users convenient access to faxing capabilities on the same devices used for printing, scanning and copying. This integration helps maximize workplace productivity and cost-savings through the consolidation of all network fax services.
“With the launch of the new ES9465 and ES9475 Executive Series devices,
Fukushima continued, “These new, high quality color LED-based devices deliver the sort of quality, performance, value, reliability and competitive advantages that our dealers and end-users, alike, have come to expect from OKI.”
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ (http://www.okidata.com/single-pass -color) as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow
OKI Data provides live1, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in
PaperCut MF, Reg T.M.,
Drivve® is a registered TM in certain jurisdictions and Drivve™, Drivve | Image™, Drivve | Print™ and Drivve | DM™ are trademarks of
The DocuWare name and logo are registered trademarks of DocuWare.
iPad, Reg T.M.,
Single Pass Color T.M. and design Reg.
ENERGY STAR Reg. T.M.
 Available in the U.S. and Canada Contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org About OKI Data Americas
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://news.cision.com/oki-data-americas/i/oki-logo-2011-300-rgb,c1504787 OKI logo 2011 300 rgb
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile