Notice of information collection.
Citation: "79 FR 34365"
DATES: All comments should be submitted within 30 calendar days from the date of this publication.
ADDRESSES: Interested persons are invited to submit written comments on the proposed information collection to the
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument(s) and instructions should be directed to
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: The information submitted by recipients is an annual report of Government-owned in the possession of Educational or Nonprofit institutions holding
II. Method of Collection
NASA is participating in Federal efforts to extend the use of information technology to more Government processes via Internet.
Title: Property Inventory Report--Grants with Educational and Nonprofit Entities.
OMB Number: 2700-0047.
Type of review: Reinstatement with Change/Previously Approved Information Collection.
Affected Public: Educational institutions and Not-for-profit institutions.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 255.
Estimated Time per Response: 2 hours per submission, and 8 hours of annual recordkeeping.
Estimated Total Annual Burden Hours: 2014 hours.
Estimated Total Annual Cost:
IV. Request for Comments
Comments are invited on: (1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of
Comments submitted in response to this notice will be summarized and included in the request for OMB approval of this information collection. They will also become a matter of public record.
NASA PRA Clearance Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-13720 Filed 6-13-14;
BILLING CODE 7510-13-P
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer