Alhaji Ibrahim Umar Birnin Kebbi s selection as the new Accountant General of the Kebbi State is final, thanks to the approval of the State Governor Saidu Dakingari.
The appointment will come into effect from
The newly appointed Accountant General of the State accomplished a Bachelor of Science Degree in Banking and Finance from
Birnin Kebbi, who will succeed Alh. Muhammadu Dan Atto, has been associated with different ministries, parastatals and commissions and played the same role.
In a related move, the Kebbi State Governor has offered his clearances to the appointment proposals of Ibrahim Alkali as the Deputy Accountant General and
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones