CLOSED: Closure of
Since the Madinah Mayoralty closed the amusement parks in the city two years ago, residents say they have no place to go for fresh air and spend their leisure time during the summer vacation.
Families complained of the costly journeys to nearby cities or malls where they go to seek entertainment. However, the Madinah Mayoralty's closure of
The parks closed by Al-Madinah mayoralty weren't renewed or made into new parks. "These areas could have been turned into new parks with new standards but years have passed and these parks are lying unused and in poor condition,"
A tour conducted by
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks