Trades came to 3,160 transactions worth KD 14.54 million, with 103.996 million stocks changing hands.
The sector indices were in much the same mood, with four green readings only at end of trade and eight nine readings, and the last two showing no change.
Top gainer share was (NSH), while biggest loser was (HCC). Most traded stocks were (GFH), (KBT), (IFA), (BAYANINV), and (SAFRE).
The market had been in red territory since yesterday, with indices showing drops of over 100 points often during the trading session.(end) wsa
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps