Trades came to 3,160 transactions worth KD 14.54 million, with 103.996 million stocks changing hands.
The sector indices were in much the same mood, with four green readings only at end of trade and eight nine readings, and the last two showing no change.
Top gainer share was (NSH), while biggest loser was (HCC). Most traded stocks were (GFH), (KBT), (IFA), (BAYANINV), and (SAFRE).
The market had been in red territory since yesterday, with indices showing drops of over 100 points often during the trading session.(end) wsa
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day