Trades came to 3,160 transactions worth KD 14.54 million, with 103.996 million stocks changing hands.
The sector indices were in much the same mood, with four green readings only at end of trade and eight nine readings, and the last two showing no change.
Top gainer share was (NSH), while biggest loser was (HCC). Most traded stocks were (GFH), (KBT), (IFA), (BAYANINV), and (SAFRE).
The market had been in red territory since yesterday, with indices showing drops of over 100 points often during the trading session.(end) wsa
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go